Supplement to the final environmental impact statement/fishery management plan for commercial and recreational salmon fisheries off the coasts of Washington, Oregon, and California commencing in 1978, including proposed amendment for 1979 and an assessment of 1978 commercial and recreational salmon fisheries off the coasts of Washington, Oregon, and California.
Publisher: Pacific Fishery Management Council, Publisher: U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Marine Fisheries Service in Portland, Or, Seattle, Wash
Written in English
- Salmon fisheries -- Washington (State),
- Salmon fisheries -- Oregon.,
- Salmon fisheries -- California.,
- Fishery management -- Washington (State),
- Fishery management -- Oregon.,
- Fishery management -- California.
|Contributions||Pacific Fishery Management Council (U.S.), United States. National Marine Fisheries Service.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||iv, 48 p. :|
|Number of Pages||48|
- Inscriptions from Swiss chalets
- Growth and nutrition of black spruce seedlings in pot culture: Effect of nutrient loading, fertilization and interplanting.
- Anthropogenic Compounds
- Bay Area now 2
- Teach yourself Jbuilder in 14 days.
- art and science of getting a degree
- Essentials of business arithmetic
- Auscultation of the heart
- Americas voice
- The Darker Passions
- Women in Republican China
- Florence & Tuscany
- Pu the Bully Book
- Radio ECCA
- Menu planning
- American Land Sovereignty Protection Act
- Perfect target
- William Morris
- Administration in Andhra